Frequently Asked Questions
Of course, we’re here to meet your needs, so if there’s something that we haven’t covered, CONTACT US for a fast answer to your question(s).
Where do we begin?
- Our representative will expedite your experience at immigration lines upon arrival, check-in and security checks lines. We will escort you through fast track or private immigration processing so that you don’t have to wait with regular passengers.
- Our representative can coordinate directly with your airport transfer provider to ensure a smooth handover. Our representatives are skilled at keeping local taxi and baggage handlers away. Plus they ensure that you have no language communications problems.
- Unanticipated issues can arise. Our representatives can also help you to resolve unexpected problems with local immigration or customs officials, as well as with arrangements for excess baggage, flight & terminal transfers, airport lounge or day-room access, and obtaining reliable ground transport during your stay.
Good question! Our rates vary by destination. When you proceed to book, we will quote you a specific price. From there, you will be asked to pay online via a secure network connection using your credit card, and the currency you have chosen will be used for your transaction.
Simply forward your flight itinerary and credit card information to us.
We’ll send you a confirmation letting you know we received everything.
Phew, that’s one thing off your mind!
- The luggage concierge service will assist travelers with luggage only and requires that bags be packed multiple days in advance.
- The “Rock Star” program is comprehensive VIP services, meet & greet—and includes luggage handling and porters.
Our policy is fairly straightforward:
- If you cancel our service within 24 hours in the U.S., you will be charged in full.
- If you cancel our service within 48 hours of international travel, you will also be charged in full.
After all, we already will have arranged for your service.
Not at all. Tipping is not expected by our representatives. However, if the service you receive is exceptional and our representative has gone out of his/her way to help you in some unusual way, feel free to thank them with a tip or gratuity at your discretion. Then send us an email so we can make note of this fantastic representative.